Saturday 15 December 2012

Old Favourites!

This is one of my old favourite outfits from longer than a year ago. I think this was the very first time I wore my red velvet leggings and I've been wearing them ever since! One of my best buys by far! You can't see them very well in this picture, or any picture for that matter as velvet doesn't photograph very well, but they're a lovely rich red. I bought them from the River Island sale for £10! An absolute bargain if you ask me! Anyone that knows me will know that I wear these leggings almost everywhere and anywhere as they're such a delightful little touch to add to any outfit.
The shoes I'm wearing a silver brogues bought from the Warehouse sale in House of Fraser for £10. They wore down a very long time ago so I don't own them any more.
The bowler hat was stolen from my Dad's wardrobe, I have no idea where or how much that was from!
The over-sized jumper worn with just a simple white collared shirt underneath was bought from a charity shop (like most of my jumpers) for £3, I absolutely adore the pattern and colours, and how it just hangs off the body nicely. I do still have this in my wardrobe and wear it all the time!



Jumper: Charity shop | Velvet Leggings: River Island | Brogues: Warehouse | Hat: Dad's wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment